[Representative Johnson] Who are you kidding, Democrats?

Publications of the Governor's Office, State Legislature, and the Courts.

Moderator: Lead Admins

Rare
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Barrett

[Representative Johnson] Who are you kidding, Democrats?

Post by Rare » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:03 pm

STATE LEGISLATURE OFFICE OF BARRETT JOHNSON
DISTRICT THREE (C-3)
PUBLICATION: WHO DO YOU THINK ARE YOU KIDDING, DEMOCRATS?

of THE DATE: 06 SEPTEMBER 2016
space
  • The Democrats are kidding us.

It is disgusting and scandalous what the Democrat Party has done to our Great State and the political scene within it. My statement is not libel towards anyone. However, what the Democrats have done to Los Santos and San Andreas is unpardonable, to say the least, and my party and I have been calling out their lies since the last election. Who was right? The public were lied to. The Democrats openly stood on live TV, live debates, and lied to the public for their vote and support - I cannot blame those who voted for Summers, she gave off an impressive image, fooling the public. It is perfectly understandable why anyone living in San Andreas would vote for a Democrat with their fancy lies and fancy politics. What do I say? I say the people deserve more from their politicians, more from their representatives and more from the government they elected. Egregious abuse of public trust to sway popular opinion.

There can be a truth to politics. It is about damn time we put honesty, integrity and purity back into politics, into public trust and serve with-for the people not against the people. Bill Murray once said "If we lie to the government, it's a felony. But if they lie to us, it's politics". Just who do you think you are kidding?

The past two mayors have jumped the ship during a storm. They've left everything behind them. If things go wrong, running away is not the answer. Vaughn, arrested. Summers, 'poof'. Last two Deputy Mayors, resigned. You really could not make this up. History has repeated itself. Any statement from the Democrats? No. Corruption is rapidly growing within the Democrat Party. You are accountable to the people! The people demand the answers! Or can you not give them answers because the party is a joke. The San Andreas Democrat Party have lied to the people, their electorates and not only once. They have no answers; they have nothing.

There is a growing fever in this state. More and more people are saying they don't want the Corrupt-cats, they don't want the lies, they don't want the fancy promises, they don't want the speeches. They want action, they want representatives who actually represent them. I can see the end of the Democrats. An end to the lies, corruption and fancy promises. An end to the failing cycle.

Am I going to sit back and do nothing? No.
— SPENCER A. GODERICH —
LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS

Return to “SAGOV Press Releases”